And some details
Dyno is equally good for work with Dynamo algorythmic architecture workspaces, various automatisation and extending Revit possibilities.
Dyno provides versatile and simple possibilities for making work with Dynamo workspaces faster.
ORGANISE AND GROUPOrganise Dynamo workspaces and place them on server or any local folde
MAKE PRESETS FOR WORKSPACESAny workspace may have several initial node values (presets) for different using cases
RUN IN ONE CLICKJust double click on preset line in Dyno browser and it will be evaluated without opening Dynamo main window
WATCH RESULTSDyno shows end and/or intermediate evaluation results from "Watch" nodes
Use Dynamo scripts as usual Revit commands and even more! You can group them into subfolders and see them all in the special browser window. See the video
5 things that will take your work with dynamo to the next level
Organize your scripts into one common storage
When you have many scripts, they must be put in order and structurised
Launch scripts in one click
Make initial value sets for the scripts
Manage the initial settings, select objects and pass them into scripts
Place scripts in the tool ribbons
Use Dynamo scripts as usual Revit commands and even more!
You can group them into subfolders and see them all in the special browser window.
See the video
Dyno is in development stage. There will be many cool new features in future!
New in ver. 0.4.1
- Dynamo 1.1 support
- Select Face, Select Edge, Select Point On Element nodes support
- Various small bug fixes
New in ver. 0.4.0
- Dynamo 1.0 support (older versions are not supported. Be careful!)
New in ver. 0.3.9
- Revit 2017 support
- Various small bug fixes
New in ver. 0.3.8
- fix issue "object reference not found"
- fix "edit value" window position issue when using different DPI display setting
- various small bug fixes
- new "forceReopen" preset option (see manual for details).
New in ver. 0.3.7
- folderPath and FilePath nodes support (see manual for details)
- new dockable pane mode for browser window
- simplifying syntax for extended variable definitions in preset file (see manual for details)
- support for Dyno Studio forms (Dyno Studio don`t released yet)
- new profiler for scripts (script evaluation start, end and duration time)
- lists (values array) support for variables in presets
New in ver. 0.3.2
- fix preset evaluation errors when Dynamo script has geometry nodes inside
Dyno is freeware for both commercial and non-commercial use
If you have any questions, wishes or suggestions, feel free to contact us